Simple and easy to use, BioKill-120 is the perfect equipment for homeowners and small businesses to remove damage to property from fire or flood. With the push of a button the equipment runs automatically for 2 hours. During the treatment period the unit runs unattended, destroying contaminating pollutants using powerful hydroxyl radicals.
What It Does
BK-120 removes smoke odors. It removes contamination in rooms, furnishings, clothing, and vehicles whether caused by outdoor wildfires, indoor fire places, or tobacco use. In homes it removes offensive fumes caused by perspiration, children, pets, bacteria, mold, chemical spills, and toxic outgassing of walls, cabinets, carpets, and drapes.
BioKill also removes surface mold, and mildew caused by water leaks and flooding.
BK-120 immediately eradicates carcinogenic vapors such as formaldehyde, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, and lethal Volatile Organic Compounds from polluted room air. It will also rid automobiles, trucks, and RV’s of occupancy odors and toilet smells. It can be used with vehicle on-board AC power, or with a portable DC-AC voltage converter available from on-line retailers.